ALL NATURAL GLUTEN FREE
99% of orders placed before 5pm CST ship the same day.
"A variety of healthy food options should be affordable and accessible to everyone without being considered a luxury item."
If you thought D.A.S.H. (Dietary Approach to Stop Hypertension) diets were boring think again!
This incredible sodium free rub isn't the bland spice blends you get from those larger grocery stores....
Our Diablo Seasoning is loaded with hot spices, including cayenne pepper, jalapeno pepper and mustard horseradish, for an enjoyable spicy taste.
This seasoning blend is a full rounded spicy flavor which doesn't just burn your mouth.
Try Diablo Seasoning with grilled burgers, chicken and even in seafood boils.
SMOKEY FAJITA SEASONING
Fajitas are a dish that made the once under appreciated skirt steak into a restaurant menu rock star
...But it's humble beginning was from early cattle roundups where it was a common practice for the beef to be butchered on the trail in order to feed the hands.
BUFFALO STYLE PORK BUTT
1 Boneless Pork Shoulder (2 1/2 – 3 pounds) cut in 2 pieces
1 cup plus ¼ cup Buffalo Style Sweet Heat, divided
1 head cabbage, chopped roughly into a medium dice
1 medium sweet onion, finely diced
2 teaspoons Mediterranean Sea Salt
2 teaspoons cane sugar
⅔ cup apple cider vinegar
2 Tablespoons ketchup
2 teaspoons Cayenne Chili Powder
Pork broth from cooked shoulder
1. Season the Pork Shoulder with 1 cup of the Buffalo Style Sweet Heat
2. Preheat smoker to 250 degrees
3. Smoke until the internal temperature of the pork reaches 150-160 degrees (2-3 hours). Remove and tightly wrap in aluminum foil and return to the smoker.
4. Add cabbage, sweet onion, Mediterranean Sea Salt, and Cane Sugar to a large bowl and toss.
5. In a separate bowl, whisk vinegar, ketchup, remaining Buffalo Style Sweet Heat, Cayenne Chili Powder and Ground Annatto,
6. When the pork reaches 185-190 degrees, which should take another 1-2 hours, remove from the smoker and pour all the juices from inside the foil into the vinegar mixture. Allow the pork to rest for 15 minutes.
7. Pour the vinegar over the coleslaw and reserve a couple of tablespoons to pour over the pork
8. Slice the pork very thin and serve with the coleslaw and extra sauce.
500 Southview Plz, Ste 25
O'Fallon, IL 62269
Tues - Fri 10 am - 5 pm
Sat - Sun 10 am - 4 pm
At Bazaar Spice Market, we believe all natural quality ingredients should not be considered a luxury item. We focus on making these products available to everyone at prices that don't cost an arm and a leg.
Since opening our doors we have learned a lot about the way people approach food- and we couldn’t be more excited to supply our community and the e-commerce world with a variety of healthy all natural and gluten free ingredients.
Come and check us out in person and discover something delicious today.
Our ingredients are sourced from trusted international vendors.
We have lived, worked and served in the countries that we source from.
Quality, Integrity, Passion
Our values are derived from a successful career in the United States Air Force with more than 20 years of active duty service.
We are proud of our rich heritage and resilient Legacy.
Steadfast in seeking equality and access for everyone.
This is our
Exotic flavors made available locally.
Hard-to-Find exotic spice blends from international artisans dedicated to growing all natural, chemical free ingredients.
America's Favorite Snack
Popcorn Seasonings, Gourmet Kernels, Popper Machines and other Popcorn accessories.